Re: Google+ Custom URL

Just logged in to try and change it, it seems that we can not change the
custom URL that has been preassigned to us. The option of requesting a new
URL has been removed.

I am busy going through the support page [1] to see if there is any mention
of how to do this, but it doesn't seem to be.

I will keep digging around but if anyone knows anything about this or might
be able to help, it would be much appreciated.

[1] https://support.google.com/plus/answer/2676340?hl=en

Thanks

// Nic