Re: Device APIs

Scott told me that the fact that the Javascript API listing pages have no
example section, as for the issue
#70<http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/70>,
it's probably not an issue, because the API listing pages' purpose is
mainly to list the API Objects, so if I need to add an example that cover
more that one API Object I should create a tutorial, that's what I'm going
to do! ;)

Also, I guess that the fact that the "Related Specification" is not present
in the API listing pages is for the same reason as above.

Thanks ;)

Francesco <https://twitter.com/franciov>