Re: A few properties that may need re-prioritizing

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 20:47:59 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>
CC: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
OK, I checked against that list and we're good! No non-prefixed properties are missing!

Thanks, Alex & Scott.

----------------------------
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee

From: julee <jburdeki@adobe.com<mailto:jburdeki@adobe.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:19 PM
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com<mailto:komoroske@google.com>>
Cc: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: A few properties that may need re-prioritizing

That list looks much more sane. Let me check against thatů

----------------------------
julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>
@adobejulee

From: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Date: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 5:15 PM
To: Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com<mailto:komoroske@google.com>>
Cc: julee <julee@adobe.com<mailto:julee@adobe.com>>, WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>

We can cross-check with Chromestatus [1] to see if the results are any different.

[1] http://www.chromestatus.com/metrics/css/popularity

Also, background-position-x|y are not spec'd, and there hasn't been any discussion about it since last year.

~Scott