Status on the CSS Properties

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 17:05:14 -0700
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

A mighty wind, a mighty wind was blowing through Amsterdam, I'll tell you.
We weren't that many, but we knocked down 53+ properties ‹ Scott & Paul
will send out more on that later.

In addition, Dave Gash is stirring up some tumbleweeds. So, I decided to
crunch some numbers today. And here's where we stand:

Status        | Tot
Done          |   253
In Progress   |   2
Low Priority  |   102
Needs example |   1
Obso/Deprec   |  25
To be done    |  12
Grand Total   |   395

A couple of things to note:

1. There may be a few more properties we should add, based on popularity.
I've sent out a separate email about that.
2. 1 property that needs an example may not be a css property (clip-rule).
3. Dave Gash has the 2 "in progress" properties (columns & knock-outs).

That means we only have 12 To-Be-Done properties left!! (Not including a
few of those low-priority properties that may pop up.)

So for goodness sake, reply & say you'll do one of these properties:

  alignment-baseline

  animation

  background-blend-mode

  background-composite