A few properties that may need re-prioritizing

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 16:42:25 -0700
To: WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Folks:

I've been trying to finalize the master list so I can post status. (We're so
close!) I will send a long list of properties we will not be doing, so folks
can review it.

But just now, I compared the full list to the most popular properties listed
on the Opera site.[1] And I did come up with a few properties that seem to
be popular:

* background-position-x

* background-position-y

* ime-mode

* layout-flow

* speak

* text-justify-trim

* text-kashida-space

* user-select

Should we up the priority on these and get them done?

What do you think?

Julee
[1] http://devfiles.myopera.com/articles/599/cssproplist-url.htm
julee@adobe.com