Re: More stickers, please

We just ordered a bunch of new ones (the plain ones with and without
the URL<http://www.stickermule.com/gallery/487-webplatform-dot-org-stickers>as
well as a batch of the QR
code ones <https://twitter.com/mobilead/status/324867522061025282/photo/1>)
for Google I/O and we gave pretty much every last one of them away there.
We ordered from from StickerMule again and they are reasonably-priced.
--Peter