Volunteers for this week's CSS Property pages?

From: Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 16:11:15 -0400
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Hi, folks-

This week, we're focusing on a variety of text properties [1]:
text-wrapping, white-space, justification and alignment, spacing, edge,
decoration, emphasis, and shadow.

We have over half of the articles covered, but we still need people to
commit to these:

text break properties
* line-break
* word-break
* hyphens

text wrapping properties
* overflow-wrap
* word-wrap (actually just a duplicate of / pointer to overflow-wrap!)

text edge properties
* text-indent
* hanging-punctuation

text emphasis properties
* text-emphasis
* text-emphasis-style
* text-emphasis-color

shadow properties
* text-shadow

I know it's a short week, with Memorial Day on Monday in the US, but
we'd really appreciate some help!

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday

Regards-
-Doug