From:  "David R. Herz" <WPD@theherzes.com>
Date:  Thursday, May 23, 2013 11:25 PM
Subject:  I am blocked again

I just received the following message.  I donšt have a fixed IP, I donšt
think.

Your IP address has been automatically blocked because it was used by
another user, who was blocked by Julee. The reason given is:
Autoblocked because your IP address has been recently used by "Leia91W".

The reason given for Leia91W's block is "Spamming links to external sites"
 Start of block: 02:20, May 24, 2013
 Expiry of block: 02:20, May 25, 2013
 Intended blockee: 83.223.121.251

You may contact Julee or one of the other administrators to discuss the
block.

Note that you may not use the "e-mail this user" feature unless you have a
valid e-mail address registered in your user preferences and you have not
been blocked from using it.

Your current IP address is 83.223.121.251, and the block ID is #130. Please
include all above details in any queries you make.

David R. Herz
wpd@theherzes.com <mailto:mr@theherzes.com>