Bulk import of MSDN JavaScript pages

From: Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 13:19:14 -0400
This is my first shot at page names for the bulk import of MSDN JavaScript
pages:

    http://dev.maxpolk.org/msdnjs/Upload_mapping

A script autogenerated that from the table of contents page original here:

    https://github.com/webplatform/msdn-js/blob/master/js_toc.html

For example "JavaScript-Objects.html" has a logical child page
"Array-Object.html" which in turn has a logical child page named
"constructor-Property__Array.html".

So "constructor-Property__Array.html" maps to page
"Objects/Array/constructor Property", preserving this multilevel structure.

I did simplify the page/subpage names to avoid repeating the same word in
every subpage:

    before: "Objects/Array Object/constructor Property Array"
    after: "Objects/Array/constructor Property"

The breadcrumb navigation that you see for example on the top of this page:

    http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/tutorials

shows you in what context you are (eg. "tutorials" is under "css").

If this simplification throws away too much information, it is easy to fix
it now before we do the import.