MTG: 21-May, Community Development task force

From: Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 2013 10:56:52 -0500
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
The next Community Development task force meeting is scheduled for May
21. Click this link to see the time in your time zone:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=WPD+Community+Development+Task+Force&iso=20130521T12&p1=24

We skipped this meeting last week, but those of us who showed up for the
call at that time said to each other "Let's be sure to do this next
week". So here we are.

I drafted a tentative agenda on the CD task force meeting page:
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community/Meetings/Community_Development

I won't be able to attend the meeting, as I'll be at a conference.

--
Janet Swisher <mailto:jREMOVEswisher@mozilla.com>
Mozilla Developer Network <https://developer.mozilla.org>