Improving WPD:Architecture

From: Jonathan Garbee <jonathan.garbee@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 18:57:15 -0400
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
We need to improve the WPD:Architecure [1] page in the wiki. It is already
a fine start for a quick glance at how the documentation should be
organized. We need to make sure any changes to the arch are implemented on
this page and people are told to use it. There is also
WPD:Content/Topic_Heirarchy [1] but it is information overload while also
including paths to items that shouldn't exist and/or conflict with other
pages.

An issue has been created for this in the PM system [3].

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Architecture
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Content/Topic_Hierarchy
[3] http://project.webplatform.org/content/issues/49