Re: (WW) Looking for a volunteer ot two!

I would also love a volunteer to help me create and check the technical accuracy of content on some WPW articles. I'm coordinating the font properties section[1], and have done the font article, but some help on the corresponding longhand properties articles would be great.

The biggest article to sort out really is the font-feature-settings article. I have a fair amount of experience with that property, but anyone else who finds it interesting is welcome to take it on (it is really fun stuff!)

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-15#Font_properties

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)