Re: Problem with Wiki / Bug Genie mails (SendGrid)

I'd go 1) Yes, 2) No, 3) No. People that unsubscribed probably mean that.
Let's not send them more email for any reason. Plus, I don't think it is
legal (in some countries) once someone un-subscribes to re-contact them and
give them an update on the automatic email settings. So, we should really
err on the side of caution with that one.