Re: Web Platform Wednesdays

Hey guys,

I have experience in Illustrator, PS, and InDesign and have the Adobe CS6
subscription package and can help out on design as well. Feel free to hit
me up if you guys need any design help.  Here is a sampling of design work
I've done:
https://plus.google.com/photos/111690629788662059728/albums/5647628940602629793?authkey=CJHX1Zef6taBhQE

Greg

--