RE: Contributing to Web Platform-Projects-Web Platform Wednesday and more!

Hi Konstantinos.

Thanks so much for reaching out to join the Webplatform project! Welcome!

The first thing to do would be to set up an account, if you haven't done so already. Go to the Main page

From: Konstantinos Kosmidis [mailto:konstkosmidis@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, May 10, 2013 3:43 AM
To: public-webplatform@w3.org
Subject: Contributing to Web Platform-Projects-Web Platform Wednesday and more!

Hello,
Recently I have read about contributing to Web Platform-Projects-Web Platform Wednesday so I would like to participate to this and be part of the community.Well as I like HTML and CSS and this "event" at the moment it is all about CSS it would be a bit of a practice to me also.
So could you please inform me a bit more?
Or can you assign me to a project to start searching and contributing as I do not know how you work or what you mostly need at the moment?
My twitter account is @kostiskosmidis if you want to contact me in case you do not like e-mails.

I am looking forward to hearing from you
Konstantinos Kosmidis