From:  Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>
Date:  Tuesday, May 7, 2013 12:46 PM
To:  julee <jburdeki@adobe.com>, "public-webplatform@w3.org"
<public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Border color properties: Need help with examples imported from
MSDN

Hi Julee,

Yes, I saw my name against the border properties. I have also added my name
in the border-left-width examples [1] column because I just added an example
to that page [2].

Sure, no problem! I just moved all the 4 examples from dabblet.com to
code.webplatform.org. They are now new gists under the WebPlatformDocs user
on Github [3]. I have also updated the live example URL in all the 4 pages.

Thank you!

[1]
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Meta:web_platform_wednesday/2013-05-08#Bord
er_width_properties