Unassigned Bugs

From: Eliot Graff <Eliot.Graff@microsoft.com>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 18:39:38 +0000
To: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi All.

When I look at the list of issues in the infrastructure project, I see 9 bugs listed as New and that are unassigned [1], some of which go back to mid-March. There are others in other categories, too. Is there someone who is on point to triage these bugs, or should we take turns going through them and assigning the bugs? Or could it be a small group who meet at the Monday meeting who triage bugs?

Thanks,

Eliot

[1] http://project.webplatform.org/infrastructure/issues/open