Refining the WebPlatform Wednesdays/ WPD Wednesdays / Content wranglingŠ thingie

From: Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 17:12:58 -0700
To: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>, Alex Komoroske <komoroske@google.com>, Rishabh Rao <rishabhsrao@yahoo.com>, "Emanuele Ognissanti (MILLO)" <Emanuele.Ognissanti@microsoft.com>, Janet Swisher <jswisher@mozilla.com>, Doug Schepers <schepers@w3.org>
CC: "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, folks:

Let's give people more time to answer the Doodle Poll, but mark your calendars tentatively for 11am PDT, on Wednesday for our first IRC meeting thingie. OK, I need to stop calling it by multiple, vague names. So:

 1.  What's the event name?
 2.  How should we describe it?
 3.  Since this work is top-priority, shall we reserve the first 15 minutes of Monday's programming meeting to pick the pages? Or do Chris and Scott want to pick them in advance? Or…?
 4.  What is the weekly routine? Monday announce topic area and pages? Tuesday afternoons invite folks? Pre-meeting: get status of the pages?
 5.  What's the meeting program? How will the meetings flow?

Because this is, in part, based on other weekly get-togethers, if you've attended some of these, and know what works and what doesn't, your input is greatly appreciated!

Regards.

Julee

julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee