How can we help you contribute?

From: Julee <julee@adobe.com>
Date: Thu, 2 May 2013 20:18:58 -0700
To: Antonio Laguna <sombragriselros@gmail.com>, Greg Whitworth <gkwinspired@gmail.com>
CC: WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Hi, Antonio and Greg:

Last weekend you sent emails to this public forum saying you'd like to
contribute. So I thought I'd check in with you to see how you're getting
along. Were you able to check out the CSS properties project
<http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:CSS_property_guide> ?

Also, we're in the middle of creating a process for helping people coming
onboard. So, if you think there's anything we could do to help new folks
like you get into the swing of things, please share it with us.

Looking forward to hearing about your experiences!

Julee
julee@adobe.com
@adobejulee