Re: Proposed blog post for WPD API in Brackets

Julee,

Make sure you have a tracking campaign id before you tweet it :) Can you
give me the blog link once it's live and I can provide you the updated
url with the campaign id to tweet it with.

Thanks,
Patrick

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza