Re: code example saved to a common WebPlatformDocs gist?

Sounds great (Lea and Shepazu).  Do we have the info we'd need to
track which user posted what?  Ignoring all that anal-retentive
ownership and accountability stuff, I want to make sure that we have
what we need to empower community review and vetting, and especially
to account for, reward, and promote our volunteer contributors
(including the editors and kibbitzers).

DougM