From:  Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>
Date:  Thursday, March 21, 2013 3:14 PM
To:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Organizing projects in project.webplatform.org

Well, we aren't demoing on the live site. I was going to setup another
install on my web host for it. I'd rather keep any messing around on the
live system to an absolute minimal amount. That way I can show off how it
would work in whole as a single-project site, which is more realistic to how
it would be setup to show us the exact UX and what pitfalls it has (if any.)