404 page (was Re: URL aliases for WPD without /wiki)

Hi, Denis:

I think having a good 404 page is a great idea -- and maybe some other key
error pages as well. (Have you ever seen Renny Gleeson's Ted Talk on
404s?[1])

I'll add it to the agenda for tomorrow's meeting and perhaps someone will
volunteer.

Regards.

Julee

[1]