Re: Organizing projects in project.webplatform.org

Hi Julee,

There are two documents that relate to the overall status of the project:

http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Proposals/Beta_Requirements
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Project_Status

Could you resolve the differences between these and make one document?

Also, I've been gathering various WPD: pages under either WPD:Community or
WPD:Proposals in an attempt to put some sanity into the organization of
these "meta pages." With a lack of navigation and search, it's awfully hard
to keep track of these if they are just created anywhere.

Could you put the "Project_Status/Beta_Requirements" page under
WPD:Proposals?

I was thinking of renaming WPD:Proposals to WPD:Projects; do you think
that's a good idea, too?

+Scott