Re: Communications plan

Right, I figured that as well, but we've had a couple of talks about making
a more regular process around it. So thanks much for giving it a home!

From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Tuesday, March 19, 2013 2:27 PM
To:  julee <julee@adobe.com>
Cc:  "public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Communications plan

Oh! Well then, put it back in there, then. Sorry about that. I thought we
already had an - albeit informal - organization for press relations; that
is, Doug Schepers! :-)

Well keep the establishment of a communications plan and press kit in the
Community Development Task Force.

Thanks Julee!

+Scott

p.s. - great example here of how to focus a thread and reference it's more
general ancestor. Very nice!