Re: Re-architecting the Community pages (smoother inflow for the next doc sprint)

Thank you for your comments, Doug.

Please be aware that the final design of the Getting Started page is far
from complete, and I suggest that you revisit it when I have something to
show the list. The only reason I mentioned it in an earlier thread was to
give fr0zenice and PaulR a point of reference for the use of their
user-defined query forms.

+Scott