Re: Re-architecting the Community pages

Sounds good. Will you please update the issue so that whenever some
implements this we have the right items? Thanks. J

From:  Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com>
Date:  Thursday, March 14, 2013 4:32 PM
To:  Doug May <intuedge@gmail.com>
Cc:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, Jonathan Garbee <jonathan@garbee.me>,
"public-webplatform@w3.org" <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: Re-architecting the Community pages

Thanks Julee and DougM,

I think you can have Discussion and Community in the nav bar. If I assume
correctly, a Discussion page is a list of resources: IRC, e-mail list, chat
(if we implement it), Q&A (ditto). Community still covers events, meetings,
task forces, etc.

I do think Community Events is too narrow, as there is much more to the
community pages than events.

+Scott