Re: Re-architecting the Community pages

Nice. I like this structure. I think we should add a link called
Community in the nav bar and link it to
http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Community. Community Pages seems to
be buried under Docs which does not seem to be a logical place for it
and requires its own section. It's similar to the concept of Contact Us
that you might find on any site.

I would move the Contribute to Web Platform Docs  and Stay in touch
sections from http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/Main_Page to the
Community Page and replace it with "Do you want to get involved in our
Community effort. Please check out our Community Page." (Sorry if the
line sounds a bit cheezy. We can replace it with something better). If
someone wants to get involved, the Community Page serves as a one place
resource for contributing, staying in touch and at the same time
highlights the current efforts being undertaken.

--
Patrick D'Souza Developer, Metrics About.com | Do more 1500 Broadway,
6th Floor New York, NY, 10036 AIM: padsouza