Re: Web Platform Doc Sprint San Francisco (April 3rd)

That would be terrific, Garbee! But there isn't much time before this doc
sprint, and you shouldn't feel obligated to let this interfere with the TBG
implementation generally.

Also, the CSS Properties project will still need to follow its existing
methodology with the tracking
spreadsheet<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkRs-89PKiZpdE0xdm9Sb1ZvRW1ZRzMtWEdyU0Z4OEE#gid=13>,
and so forth.

However, there is an opportunity here to integrate TBG with the Doc Sprint
Dashboard that Jay and fr0zenice have put together (
https://github.com/webplatform/DocSprintDashboard). We should take this up
in the Analytics Task Force. I'll put it on the agenda.

+Scott