Re: Bug Genie Tour

In my experience there are usually a couple of good interactions or
clarifications in a live session that aren't in the pre-existing notes.
 That's what I'd be looking to capture.  A long recording mostly to grab a
few snippets, but usually worth the effort (and easy enough to hit delete
if nothing useful was added).