Re: Web Platform community meeting Friday 17:00 UTC / Noon ET / 9:00 PT

I will be able to actually call in next week as well, instead of just being
on IRC... Deliveries due this week and all... ;)

--
*[ Jordan Pagels | Creative Developer]** *
[ RealEyes Media, LLC | www.realeyes.com <http://www.realeyesmedia.com/> ]