Re: Notes on our chat today

I will work on getting a Beta milestone setup in the Content section
tomorrow. It will be pretty painless to do. As far as setting milestones up
in other sections I would feel better waiting until the rest of the bugs
are pulled in for the sake of keeping the configuration as clean as
possible until heavy usage (and documentation) starts. That way tracking
down any issues that may (probably will) crop up will be easier to track
down.

As far as this Analytics Task Force it sounds like we should have a project
created specifically for it, plus a team as well for the members to join.
So should we consider this a test-bed for the team system? Either way I can
have this created tomorrow afternoon for issues to start being filed in it.
We can work out the team situation later on.