Fwd: Problems with new folks posting to this list

(Julee: i shall get used to it)

Hey Julee and thanks for the guidance on irc,

just wanted to let people know that i will work on text-emphasis page later
this week. I 'll try to write code samples, report some cool tutorials and
check the values of the latest draft.

Regards,
KB