Re: CSS values and units

Hi Eliezer,

Thanks for spending so much time researching this issue and writing this!

In general I agree, but I have a few comments:

- The proposed URL structure is needlessly deep. For example, for frequency you'd end up with:
   docs.webplatform.org/wiki/css/values/other/frequency. This is not guessable and I’d rather have guessable URLs where people who know the general structure would just type them in.
- What does css/values/modules even mean? The fact that some data types are more complex and defined elsewhere does not matter for whoever is reading the docs, they should still be under values/. That’s why we have the Related specifications field.
- In general, I think we should keep the URL structure shallow. css/values/[type] is already deep. We don't need more levels.
- notations shouldn't be under values/, we have a separate css/functions page type, which is easier to guess too. I also think separate functions should have separate pages.

Cheers,
Lea

Lea Verou
W3C developer relations