From:  "Renoir B." <renoirb@gmail.com>
Date:  Tuesday, July 23, 2013 7:17 PM
To:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Cc:  WebPlatform Public List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: blog post for this week's WPW

How about re-using Chris Coyer's introduction to animation.

I think it is a nice one :)

http://css-tricks.com/video-screencasts/97-intro-to-css-animations/

Renoir Boulanger
Frontend & software developer

renoirboulanger.com/#is <https://renoirboulanger.com/#is>  <-- vient d'être
refait!
~

On 23 July 2013 20:20, Julee Burdekin <jburdeki@adobe.com> wrote:
> Let me know what you think:
>
> -----------------
> -----------------
> Blog:
> -----------------
> From the simple to the advanced, CSS has a lot of effects to offer with a
> little bit of code.
>
> This week we're documenting background, border, and transform properties. And
> looking around, there's a lot of great advice and tools out there.
>
> For instance, did you know there's a site out there just to help you create a
> border radius? The site's name? border-radius.com <http://border-radius.com>
> http://border-radius.com/, of course. And at the other end of the spectrum,
> Mike Sierra's article on CSS transforms
> <http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/tutorials/css_transforms> takes a deck of
> cards and shuffles them every which way.
>
> Shay Howe also has a straightforward Transforms
> <http://learn.shayhowe.com/advanced-html-css/css-transforms> tutorial that
> takes you from the basics to a 3D cube demo, before you even know how far
> you've gone.
>
> And then there's the hoedown with backgrounds from Rob Fletcher, who shows out
> to do CSS background transformations
> <http://blog.freeside.co/post/42357804660/css-background-transformations> the
> right way.

While you're at it, check out Chris Coyer's introduction to animation