Re: What to do with CSS properties that have been renamed?

I also agree the #2 solution is best.  This reminded me of an instance
where region-overflow should redirect to region-fragment.  To do a
redirect, do you move the page to the old name & then move it back, or is
there some more efficient mechanism?

--Mike S