From: Renoir B. <renoirb@gmail.com>
Date: 21 July 2013 15:52
Subject: Re: Problem With Responsiveness on Mobile Phones for Elements Pages
To: Alex Bass <flip4bytes@gmail.com>

Hello Alex

I would like to advise you on how to make sure it gets fixed.

Can you please add this comment to the issue tracker here:
http://project.webplatform.org/skin

What I saw from the project is that people can take on tasks from there and
log what they are doing.

This way, it doesn't get lost in the e-mails :)

Regards

*Renoir Boulanger*
Frontend & software developer

*renoir*boulanger.com/#is <https://renoirboulanger.com/#is> <-- vient