From:  Max Polk <maxpolk@gmail.com>
Date:  Saturday, July 13, 2013 8:43 AM
To:  PhistucK <phistuck@gmail.com>
Cc:  julee <julee@adobe.com>, Webplatform List <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Re: JavaScript page naming, round B

 I see from the parent page (WPD:Projects) that you wish for JavaScript to
become a larger-scale project beginning with a proposal, and in this
proposal I can roughly base the format on other proposals there, such as:

     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/api_docs
     http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Projects/DOM_API_docs

 The import project I'm helping is actually just one step in a much larger
initiative.  The expanding scope of one's vision has the peculiar effect of
giving one wisdom at the same time as making their niche appear smaller.
I'll be happy to begin a page, but expect anybody who wants to reformat a
paragraph, add a section with a to-do note in it, fix or adjust, refactor
and consolidate, even multiple times a day, to do so, as is the customary
usage pattern of wiki pages.