From:  Lea Verou <lea@w3.org>
Date:  Tuesday, July 9, 2013 9:20 AM
To:  WebPlatform Community <public-webplatform@w3.org>
Subject:  Please report skin bugs!

Hi there,

Currently, there¡¯s an obvious disparity between our perception of the site
and the bug tracker¡¯s perception of it. Even though we intuitively know
there are many skin issues, there are only 2 open bug reports in the tracker
[1] and they are pretty minor. Since I¡¯m using the bug tracker to decide
what to work on, please please please report the skin bugs you find?

Note that even skin bugs in the blog or bug tracker itself should be filed
under Skin, with the right component.

Thanks!

[1]: http://project.webplatform.org/skin/issues/open

Lea Verou