Re: Revamping Flags

If we remove all but three flags, we will have to re-write all of the
Getting Started[1] and Editor's Guide[2] pages. I recommend keeping the
flags - and the prescribed workflows for contributors - while making them
less obtrusive.

[1] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Getting_Started
[2] http://docs.webplatform.org/wiki/WPD:Editors_Guide