Re: Guide to implementing CSS property pages

Regarding your specific example (background-image), I think we should
burden the page with the CSS Image concept. I think it belongs in a CSS
Image concept page and background-image should only mention that it accepts
a CSS Image, mention a few really short verbal examples (gradients) and
mention that more information can be found in the CSS Image concept page.
This would prevent duplicating a lot of content for any property that
accepts an image (content, background-image, list-style-image, border-image
and more).

☆*PhistucK*