Re: WebPlatform GitHub Account

Hi, folks-

Great!

I've created 3 teams with different permissions:
* Owners: pull, push, and admin
* Platformers: pull, push
* Community: pull

https://github.com/organizations/webplatform/teams

I've added a few people to Owners, active folks to Platformers, and
other interested folks to Community. It seems each team can have its own
repos, so we'll sort out if we need a reorg as we go forward.

Regards-
-Doug