Re: sample CSS property page: font-size

A standalone tutorial usually covers several topics (properties) and not a
single property.
I guess it should be a more detailed summary of some sort, or a short
tutorial, like you mentioned.
Usually something that starts with, "Use this to...".
So, I guess, something like -
Use this property to set the font size for text. Font size can be defined
using absolute and relative values, among others.

It should be a more verbal, yet more detailed (than the summary)
explanation that comes before the highly technical syntax/values section.

I am not strongly opposed to not having an overview, but I think it makes
the article more complete. Maybe it is just a conservative approach.

☆*PhistucK*