Re: Priority list for WPD work going forward

I think if we go with a scrum project management solution then we should
not have a real priority list. Also, we should drop timing on issues and
instead assign point values. Then say our goal of points to get done in X
time is Y, then get to work.

Also, for now I think a priority list is fine. At least until we get TBG
online and in-use. Then it would get moved in there as milestones with
certain issues attached for specifics.