Re: CSS Properties Milestone: Enumerating CSS Properties

Update: I've made a fair bit of progress in the sheet, automatically
concatenating all property names from the WebKit Inspector, WPD, and all of
the prefixed properties from
http://peter.sh/experiments/vendor-prefixed-css-property-overview/ , then
taking only the unique ones (modulo prefix) and keeping track of which ones
came prefixed.

I'll add priorities on Monday (and update the Exists? column with if the
page already exists in WPD).