Re: Priority list for WPD work going forward

Wow, Chris! Thanks for this exhaustive (and exhausting) list.

One thing, the API Docs project is definitely going to take longer than a
month. With the Resources arm of the rubber triangle not known, it is
difficult to gage how long, but Dave and I are in the midst of scoping the
work and planning for recruitment (yes, posters, too).

We'll want to marshall forces for the CSS Properties project first,
however. A lot of work could get done during the doc sprint.

+Scott