Re: API Docs Proposal

In my priorities list for the topics/tasks leading up to alpha/beta, APIs is definitely going to be lower down the priority list than css and html, but APIs are incredibly popular and sought after info, so I don't think they should be that far off. Scott can carry this forward as a personal area of interest, and at least organize the sub topic pages with stubs, etc.

Chris Mills
Opera Software, dev.opera.com
W3C Fellow, web education and webplatform.org
Author of "Practical CSS3: Develop and Design" (http://goo.gl/AKf9M)