Re: Distributing bugs to share the workload?

On 4 Jan 2013, at 16:43, Julee <julee@adobe.com> wrote:

> Maybe bug owners could quickly go through the list of new bugs each week and publish the ones they'd like people to "take"?
>
> Would it help to have a regular triage meeting amongst the default bug owners to quickly review and hand out bugs?
>
> Other suggestions on getting the bugs moving so we could reduce the bug count?

Get project manager of some kind sorted ;-)

Assign each project to a different person (Doug has most of them right now, I'm happy to keep the content project), and get that person in each case to be responsible for assigning bugs to others. You could just do a check for new bugs each week, so it wouldn't be that much work in the long run, after the already existing slew of bugs has been sorted out.

I am not overjoyed about the idea of another regular meeting.