Re: A finished icon proposal for the WPD main topics

Hi Seb,

I think this icon is headed the right direction. Maybe all it needs is
another interlocking cog, or maybe two - all of different sizes. The teeth
could be smaller. Also, the cogs could have hubs.

I do think this is better than the old puzzle piece icon so heavily favored
everywhere, and that was the only other symbol I could think of for an API.

Thanks for doing this!!!

+Scott