Von: Scott Rowe <scottrowe@google.com<mailto:scottrowe@google.com>>
Datum: KW 51 | Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012 23:44
An: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Betreff: Doc Sprint Blog Post
Neu gesendet von: "public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>" <public-webplatform@w3.org<mailto:public-webplatform@w3.org>>
Neu gesendet am: KW 51 | Mittwoch, 19. Dezember 2012 23:51

It shouldn't take a week to describe a day, and my apologies for the lateness of this post, but I (with thanks to Peter) have finally produced a wrap-up of the Doc Sprint in Mountain View on December 12th.

Read the blog<http://blog.webplatform.org/>.

In this post I included a proposal to develop a more formal approach to gathering user/contributor feedback during these sprints so that we can gage how well the site works for the community and make improvements accordingly. We should have a conversation about this - in a separate thread.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this doc sprint!

+Scott